Before retiring, and moving to New Braunfels, Sharon was an entrepreneur and business executive guiding international marketing for successful Fortune 500 Companies. Sharon graduated Indiana University; briefly attended Indiana Law School before joining the Army. Continuing education throughout her career included Wharton Business School, Summer Program 2003, and UCLA Value Based Pricing Strategies programs 2005 & 2006.
Company experiences include:
- CEO Beyond Concept Marketing, LLC
- President/General Manager Executive Jet Aviation
- Vice President Marketing, Federal Express Corporation
- Vice President Chart House Organization included brands: Burger King, Godfatherâ€™s Pizza, Chart House Restaurants
- West Vice President/Director, Burger King Corporation
- Executive Vice President, Strottman International
- Responsibilities leading successful retail brand building teams and consumer experiences include:
Disney World and Disney Land, Coca Cola, Qualcomm, Gillette, Chevron, Universal Pictures, Warner Brothers Pictures, Hersheyâ€™s, Procter and Gamble, Pepsi retail promotions, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Burger King, Federal Express, Chick Fil A, American Express, and Capital One.
Brand Building, Business Strategies, Political Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Research/Focus Group Development, International Retail Marketing, Licensing Properties and Agreements, Advertising and Media Expertise, Media Planning & Buying, Commercial Production, Pre-Post Budgets, License Focus Group Moderator: Adult and You
Recognition and awards include national and international marketing and publication awards. The Great Marketing Turnaround. Rapp/Collins; Born to Buy, Schor; Promote Magazine, National Marketing Person of the Year, Marketing Director of the Year CA, Recognition as Top Businesswoman of the Year in Orange County, CA.
Board Services: Board President, Boys and Girls Club; Board President, Junior Achievement; LSU MBA Honor Staff; Mayorâ€™s Council, New Orleans, Louisiana
NBRW Recording Secretary and New Braunfels Conservatives Pac Treasurer
Favorite Quote: â€œThis, too, shall passâ€ – Origins: Jewish Folklore, Persian Folklore, Abraham Lincoln
Greatest Asset: My beautiful Family! Four children, seven grandchildren and one great granddaughter.